1.Seminars & Workshops
We are working goal-oriented, driven by the core values und focused on what the company really needs. We include the know-how and the experiences from the members of staff from the early beginning of our projects.
We conceptualize and manage Vocational programs (non-degree, certificate programs). with experienced lecturers from university and industry to people with management ambitions who need these knowledge to foster their career or to apply it in their own company.
Germany and Turkey, as two leading economies in the world which have active companies at the international level. They own fully developed industrial structure, which can be considered as a good model of industrial progress . Holding joint short-term training courses in the form of specialized tours is the most suitable opportunity for enterprises to take advantage of this visit for obtaining ideas and developing joint cooperation.
Based on this targets, the proposed specialized tours are implemented on a weekly basis in various fields according to the request of enterprises. These tours consist of training seminars and company visits in various industrial fields. The target groups are managers and senior experts of enterprises as well as industrial experts.
• Familiarity with the activities and performance of similar industrial units and organizations
• Obtaining all required information in the shortest possible time
• Providing opportunities for investment and technology transfer
• Ability to acquire new ideas for business development
• Ability to interact and consult with experts and specialists
• Updating technical knowledge and information for development of industrial units
• The possibility of direct negotiations with the managers of leading companies
Duration: One week which includes: two days seminar, two days visit from companies and industrial units, one day entertainment plus group discussion and negotiation.
Certificate: Certificate of completion verified by ISC4M
Number of persons for running the tour: minimum 21 and maximum 25 person